Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OFFICIALLY SINGLE & I'M FINE

SALAM..wanna know why da entry was like that,well it's the truth that i need to face.,now i'm officially single and i'm fine.yeah that's true.i've been coupling for about 3 months +++...now just let it gone.i wanna enjoy my time being as a single,no need to cry because i've many friend that comfort me...1 thing that makes me stronger is because that phrase ' perempuan yg suci adalahperempuan ygdijaga oleh Allah s.w.t ,tidak sedikit pn Allah membenarkan mana-mana lelaki menyentuh dirinya wlaupun hatinya..kerana Allah teramat mencintainya..tetapi andai kita bergelumang dengan cinta lelaki,dimana Allah untuk menjaga kita,Allah seperti melepaskan kita kepada manusia yg lebih bnyk mengecewakan kita..jika Allah dtgkn kesedaran untk kita supaya meninggalkan cinta seorang lelaki bermakna Allah mahu mengambil kita kembali untuk dijaga oleh-Nya'
 that phrase help me a lot,Allah wants to take care of me,He is our creator...i hope that my love know is only for my future husband only,poor him i've been betray him....to my future husband i'm sorry because i sure do not enough for u.because i've been coupling with the other guys
  i cried last night,not because of the relationship it's over,but because i realised i've many friends that supporting me..thanks to all my friend,i really do need your support for me to get through all this stuff..i'm doing good know...it's a good feeling for going single once again..
 thanks to Allah for the strength
thanks to my friend for supporting me,i'm doing GGGOOOOODDDDDD
thanks to all

5 comments:

  1. ´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    ´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´¶´´´´´¶´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´¶´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´´´¶´´´¶´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
    ´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶
    ´¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
    ´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´


    sila2

    http://eityzaty.blogspot.com/2011/02/taman-asuhan-untuk-si-suami.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ak sentiasa ad dismping kawan2 ak...=)

    ReplyDelete